W1314 Cedar Drive
Ixonia, WI 53036
$125 for one 10-week session, $200 for a punch card covering 2 consecutive 10-week class sessions ($50 savings). These cards must be used in two consecutive obedience sessions (for example summer and fall, or winter and spring) and only by the person who purchased it.
The advanced workshop is an class without instructor where the students are expected to teach themselves. This class is for dogs who have a foundation in agility and/or handlers who are experienced instructors or experienced in competing in agility.
There are 4 class sessions a year; they coincide with obedience sessions.
For general questions about our agility program, please email email@example.com.
10 week Agility class sessions (Novice to Advanced) coincide with Obedience and Rally class dates.
Anyone attending Wednesday evenings please arrive 5:30 - 6:00 pm.
Anyone attending Thursday mornings please arrive at your assigned time.
Classes are held indoors during the winter, spring and fall sessions, they are held outdoors during the summer session.
Guidelines for Agility Classes are the same as for all other classes:
1. If you don’t feel well – stay home.
2. Masks are required at all times in the building.
3. Stay at least 6 ft away from others whenever possible and don't congregate in the building to socialize before or after class, socialize outside.
4. Sharing of home prepared people food (baked goods, etc.) in the building is prohibited. Only commercially produced packaged treats are allowed.
5. You may wear gloves if you desire, but they are not required.
6. A person will be assigned to disinfect high touch surfaces (i.e. door knobs, bathroom faucets, light switches) after class.
Agility Class session dates are the same as for the Obedience and Rally Classes with four 10 week sessions per year.
This class is designed for dogs and handlers who are just starting out in agility. You will learn the fundamentals of agility starting with jumps, obstacle introduction, beginner weave poles and beginning handling skills. There is an entrance test required to get into this class to show that the dog has a foundation of obedience prior to starting foundation agility.
This class is designed for dogs and handlers who already have a foundation in agility, are familiar with the obstacles and jumps and are working toward running courses with their dogs. Distance handling, course reading and walking and advanced handling are all different skills developed in this class.